so smart i just had to pen this down

for a moment today....


I Felt that I'm freaking smart because I decided to finally get my ass up and fill up my petrol tank before i even heard about any fuel price hike rumours.



I've been procrastinating to go pump petrol since last saturday and today i suddenly had that urge to get out of the house for awhile in the afternoon to feed wong kam kam cos i gotta be riding in it tmr.


I am very smart because when my parents dropped by the petrol station at around 8 pm

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*






They had to wait for An hour and 15 minutes to fill up their car tanks!


iamdamnsmart hahahhahahaha!!!


and also damn distracted. was supposed to be checking out the textbook companion site to prepare for a paper IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS and here i am...typing away....


twoooooodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009