If I am Ip Man master, I would...

....Train another Bruce Lee.

Because Ip Man is Bruce Lee's Master and Bruce Lee is missed by alot of people.


and because Bruce Lee was the one who inspired westerners to embrace the art of Chinese Kung Fu.

image from www.zone-sf.com

And I'm a proud Chinese because of that...even though I'm afraid of Chinese food.

For myself though.. If I am Ip Man master, I would want to create my own bubble and stay forever in it. I want world peace and I want all my loved ones to be in that bubble with me.

We would all be safe from attacks of back stabbers

And ghosts

...just to name a few.


Yes. I would love all that.

This is a picture of me getting my Ip Man Wing Chun Kung Fu thing going on.


....via Wii.

I am creating my bubble.

Yay gonna watch Ip Man 2 very very soon all thanks to http://www.gsc-eonbankcard.com/

2 comments:

andie said...

You are cute!!!

Michelle Zyenn Teh said...

(Andie) Ooo am i? haha thanks =)

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009