bugger

just checked my schedule and it scared the crap outta me. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but i cant. Got up a number me times to check some stuff and wrote myself reminders. There's just so much to do. So much to do, so overwhelming and making me avoid work. Oh my...i think part of the purpose of this course is to deprive the students of their normal activities in life. It just forces you to become as no life as possible. Or maybe it's just me. *muka yang amat the pei* i miss being fun and a lil bit more happening. Kesian my blog only have to take up my lifeless boring rantings.

blogging with the mobile phone is quite fun too...at least i could blog in bed and just sleep once i'm done...the power of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009