99 Steakhouse|1920|La Manila|Coliseum

Was looking through my albums and found some nice pictures =)

Baybee brought me to this cozy lil place for dinner one night.

Reasonably priced food that actually taste pretty good. Me likey.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I so miss my black nails. Will be painting em soon hur hur hur!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Overly excited over the menu =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My awesome burger! Loved loved loved the texture of the bun!

While we're staring at food. Lets have more random food pictures in my album.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Salmon Pizza (forgot the actual name) The ones in Souled Out were nicer

Taken at 1920@1 Utama. Another place i love to eat at because of their awesome pasta and my 20% off card. (i am such an aunty)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cordon Bleu (Automatically reminds me of grace)

This one was taken at Coliseum KL. They've been running the place since forever. My parents & grandparents use to eat there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Granny's Birthday Cake from La Manilla

One of the oldest cake shops in Petaling Jaya. The cakes there are A W E S O M E.

Looking at the food pictures, i'm reminded of how I'm supposed to be on a STRICT DIET to lose weight. =( I love my food too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009