no im not done bullshitting.

no, actually I'm not done.

why must psychology students have so much of work to do?

counseling poster + poster defense
profiling and assessment poster + powerpoint presentation
cognitive psychology display + display defense + running experiments+ mock presentations + colloquium presentations + lab report
forensic psychology powerpoint + poster presentation

wth man.


a picture of my counseling class' poster.

pictures or other posters and work will be uploaded when they actually exist.


btw
i haven't trim my brows for the longest of time and its getting out of control! gross.




I'm getting so lazy i dun even bother editing or trademarking my pics anymore.

Bahhhhhhhhh

clockwise from most left : stressed, stresseder, stressederer, stressederest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009