Updates.

For those who have been visiting this dead blog for the past week...SORRY! my internet connection has been down...and i dont think i can last long online now..so this will b a quick one....

Photoshop has decided to go down with the internet connection also...having problems "activating" it. Nvm, i'll settle with that later...

This happened after finals...

The psycho students went psycho haha...

Then the next day...

Glamours went lunching :D (Im taller than A!!mwahaha...but thats cos A was in flats while S was in 4 inch stilettos)My hair is now the shortest among the Glamours :(

Went for a makeover at Shiseido and this was how i looked by the end of it...


The make up was so....natural (bleh) im a fan of dramatic eye make up *giggles*.

Their comb mascara was not bad but the end result was just wayy too natural...not dramatic enough. haha i seldom look so fresh faced after applying make up. The make up artist wanted to use purple toned eyeshadow on me...thank goodness i stopped her in time. No fan of color eyeshadows...they're like highlighters..are so...16 years old...and they remind me of the times when i first started experimenting with make up. Love the lip color though!

what else...

  • My neck is hurting and i cant turn my head to my right. Had very odd posture for the past 2 days and my grandma is having fun seeing me in pain.
  • i cleaned my bathroom. This might not seem like a big deal to the rest of u but trust me..cleaning my bathroom IS a big deal. Let me give u a hint...i found an old iron, exercise equipment, lamp, old epilator, a bigbox filled with sample sized shampoo, definitely more than 20 bottles of mosturizers for any part of the body (face, hands, body, ass)...ETC. All those belonged to me dear mother and her mother...and they are now lying in that filty rubbish bin outside my place. *evil laugh*
  • i need HELP with my hair. Its weird but i dont want to trim it...i wanna leave it long again...
  • i dont enjoy camwhoring anymore..:(
  • Movie marathon is coming up!!!!
  • i miss having cash in my wallet.
  • i've been playing alot of solitaire on my O2.
  • i miss my good old highschool buddies.
  • i want to schmell Mr. Weeble....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009