I have got nothing to prove to anyone. Love me or hate me i'm still gona be here. How on earth would i be able to find time to please everyone? Wait, the issue here is that I'm not even gonna be bothered to try and please others. This "parade-your-hate-towards-zyenn"shit is making my blog hits escalating...i wonder if its a good thing or bad thing? to the haters out there...u must hate to admit this but no matter how much u try and convince yourself that u hate me...u still visit this blog of mine. =) Dont like me why u want to know stuff about me to aggravate your poor selves? And have u all ever thought of how cute is it that you spend your energy hating someone who is not even bothered about your existence? I think its real cute. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009