nicknames

Easier said than done...but oh well the literature review is 90% completed...all i need to do now is some final editing and printing it out..but that can wait till the weekend. haha. so much more work to be done...so much more researching and typing and printing to do. Honestly, i dont mind the researching part its actually quite interesting to read about the research of other psychologists but summarizing their findings is tough work for me because doinkee's are lazy and has problems writing a good research paper. Bleh lets not talk about that in this peaceful haven of mine. =)

i realised i haven't been blogging lately because i haven't been taking many pictures. the lack of pictures means the lack of interesting stuff to talk about...which also means the lack of drive to blog...

Anyways...mum and i were talking about one of my nicknames when i was younger.

see..back then, i used to be

round ( i still am)
cute ( i think i still am)
busy body ( haha)
restless ( im much more lazy now i guess)
itchy-handed (is there such a word? hmm but yeah i am)
clumsy ( yea whatever)

so yea they used to call me Octopus because i somehow resemble one back then.

then i started recalling the nicknames i used to have or some that i still use and formulated this whole list of nicknames.


z y e n n

How on earthdid this nick originated?
mum came out with this back when i was in std 4, was creating an email address for me when she came up with that nick. The Z in the nick came from the "zhu" in my name and then Yenn..well from the Yenn in my name la.

what do i like about this nick?
Because it starts with Z! and i think Z's are sexy.
No one i know has the same nick. Its Unique ( u gotta admit that)
its cooler than your nick.


lil z

how on earth did this nick orignated?
Baybee and i were chatting and he decided to call me something (before we got together)...the original was lil zyenn but i thought lil z sounded nicer :) but he said it sounds like some female rapper...u noe lil' kim?.....lil z? hahaha

what do i like about this nick?
sweet sounding and cos baybee gave it to me.


K. M Glamour

how on earth?!!??!
K= kurang M= minyak. some fellow glamour of mine named me that because i always go "kurang minyak!!" or "kurang gula!!" when i order stuff from mamak. now i go "milo kosong" and no more kurang gula and i dont give a damn about telling them to have a light hand on the oil because it simply won't work! just gotta stay away from mamak food.

what do i like about this nick?
nothing about it. haha ok la the fact that the girls tried sooooooooooo hard to come out with it.


Chelly Poo

How on earth???!?
Iman calls me this. I don't remember when or why she started calling me this but its cute :)

what do i like about this nick?
simple and cute.


Perasan/berkabung/[insert____god knows what else] Queen

how on earth did this nick come about?
Dearest highschool mates started giving me Queen titles because they think i deserve them. XD i also always claim to berkabung if my results were bad...

what do i like about this nick?
the Queeen status (ngehehe)


Teh Tarik

How on earth did this nick come about?
I lost track but it seems like people have been calling me this since forever. I guess everyone with the surname TEH would bound to come across lame people who calls them teh tarik.

what do i like about this nick?
nothing.


Nicole

How one earth did this nick come about?
Aza, Shan, Vat and i just started giving each other nicknames back in Form 5. I wanted Nicole =) , Aza was Lola, Shan was Jamelia and i couldn't remember Vat's nick. See my parents were gonna name me Nicole (2nd choice) or Rachel (3rd choice) after Michelle. They picked Michelle because it was a RARE name in 1987 ( obviously alot of mothers thought the same thing). I would love the name Nicole but because my surname was Teh...Nicole Teh would sound like Nicotine -_-

What do i like about this nick??
i like the sound of it. Actually i like names that end with the el' sound...


Too lazy to elaborate on the rest of the nicknames..
-Michael Teh
-Vochelle
-Fei mui
-Zhi Zha mui

.....can't remember anymore for now ahaha oh i have a whole lot of nicknames from baybee too but that would take up a lot of space so here are the ones that i could remember.

....i cut my hair...again...well this time was more of a trim but my fringe is darn short and it makes me look 10 years younger. Tze Meng said i look like a kid and she misses her sexy sis *pouts* sighhh *prays that hair will grow faster*

3 more major asses to go *bigass sigh*

Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009