stabbed

Stabbed by Melissa Ong Ping I *ouch* and i'm feeling the painnnnn....hahaha

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone. *whats fibs?*
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test. *screw it not gonna be stabbing people

I seriously miss somebody right now like very much.
i don't watch tv these days.
I am currently single...........NOT!!
I wear glasses and contact lenses. *nods*
I love to play video games.
I’ve tried marijuana.
I’ve been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe that honesty is the best policy.
I curse....more these days
I have changed mentally over the last year. *very much*
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I’m paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, costs nothing and is scar-free.

I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair. *not that long anymore*
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I like the way I look.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent
I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have..*depending of who i am with*
I have a lot of friends.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I live in sweatpants of PJ pants. *say what?*


i don't kill. *angelic grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009