A tag a day makes your blog....updated

Got Tagged by Mr Eu Jon Sern and Ms Natalie Chow

How to Play:
1. Put your music player on shuffle. 2. Press forward for each question. 3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating. 4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions. 5. Tag 10 people.


How are you feeling today?
Fall Out Boys - Thanks for the memories
(LOL! yeah thank you idiots for the once good memories. :))

Will you get far in life?
Good Charlotte - Keep your hands off my girl
( wth!? Whats this suppose to mean? Keep your hands of my property then I'll get far?)

How do your friends see you?
Enya - Storms in Africa
(This is hilarious!!! Whats this title suppose to mean? I'm a very rare breed? I'm a very stormy kinda person? hot tempered? lol i have no idea!)

Will you get married?
Mika - Happy Ending
(Okkkkk i'll take just the title as a good sign but discard the lyrics! HMPH! yay!)

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Liz Phair - Extraordinary
(He is indeed extraordinary! )

What is the story of your life?
Don McLean - vincent
(errr...starry starry night..thats just how my story goes....wow...so deep, i don't get)

What was high school like?
Corinne Bailey Ray - Put your records on
(three little birds sat on my window and they told me i dont need to worry)

How can you get ahead in life?
Hoobastank - The reason
(I'd love to have some clearer answers hahaha I'm not a perfect person, i found a reason for me to change who i used to be. ok, agreed. )

What’s the best thing about your friends?
Finch - Letters to you
(Well, they write me letters, like seriously! I have loads of lil notes from my highschool babes for my birthday! supposed to read one of them everyday! but i cheated by reading a few of them everytime i go to my treasure chest and color picker)

What's in store for this weekend?
Snow Patrol - Hands Open
(Open your head, damn alot of work to do ok!)


Describe your grandparents.
Mandy Moore- Umbrella
(when the sun shines we'll shine together weee! my grannies are protective? hmmm yes yes I'm blessed. too bad i never had the chance to meet my grandfathers...i would really have loved to get to know them.....sighhhh)


How’s your life going?
Feeder - Shatter
(omgosh..............this is so saddening ........ ...... .. . . . . . .. . . . . .I'm already depressed! now my life is shattered....)


What song will they play at your funeral?
Foo fighters - What if i do? in the album names In your honor
(ignore the weird title, lets analyse the album title! weeeee I'd be honoured in my funeral! whoever at my funeral would prolly be crying thinking what if i did what i did before she left....


OKKK whats wrong with me!!!!!!! )


How does the world see you?
Chris Daughtry's version of - I walk the line
( I don't comprehend the title. Hmm. World, can u explain further?

Will you have a happy life?
Feeder - Forgiven
I think i would if i learn to forgive. Oh well, ok i forgive you stupid people.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Fall out boys - Sugar we're goin down
(LOL! no comment! why are there so many fall out boys in my playlist, I'm shy.)

How can you make yourself happy?
Maroon five - Sunday Morning
(Getting the best outta my Sundays i guess hahaha)

What should you do with your life?
Jack Johnson - Sitting, wishing, dreaming
(I've got my life all mapped out by him already. i do think i do this sitting wishing dreaming routine way too often......and i dont really like it)

Will you ever have children?
Rihanna - We ride
( hahhaha I'll be riding in my ride with my big big family one fine day it seems lol)

What song would you strip to?
Black Eyed Peas Feat. Jack Johnson - Gone going
( i so would not...this is too weird man! ohh i get it gone meaning if i get damn drunk hahaha...damn weird...)

What does your mum think of you?
3 Doors down- Let me go
(sighhh....mummy i didn't know you so wanted me to let you go :( )

What is your deep, dark secret?
Quo Bello - La Sonora Dinamita
(exactly, what others would never ever get.....myself included actually)

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
cafe del mar - vol 7 - ibiza chill house music
(laugh out loud! yeah you be chilling alright you er enemy!)

What’s your personality like?
Aj Mclean- God let me love
( I am loving, i'd like to think that I'm a nice person and care alot about the people around me gwa gwa gwa)

What song will be played at your wedding?
Kitaro - Heaven & Earth
(On Heaven and Earth, we will be together forever and everrrrrrrrr weeee~! *blinks*)

Now for the tagging part...
ERrrrrrrrrrrr....I'm not used to tagging people already okieeeee lets seee

-Robbiestar
-Suzzane
-My business Partners! (you all know who you are *winks* all of you! no excuses!!!)
-Pei Shan
-Vatty
-Yeen
-Stupid people (i've forgiven you! come do the tag k?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009