i cannot take it anymore!!!

the night will be spent being AWAKE doing assignments...yet again. This time i have not one ass due, nor do i have two due the next day....but 4! four! empat! Sei! Si!

*smacks self for procrastinating*

well, actually some of em are due Friday but i don't wanna get back to HELP just to hand in my asses on a Friday that i could spend...........................................completing yet another assignment.

my life is just lovely. =)


this is a pic of my kinky penguin friend and i that was taken recently *grins*


supposed to be on a hiatus...but my fingers are itching. no, literally!something is up with the skin on one of my fingers....Arghh why the heck am i telling y'all that? Ok. see y'all! *waves bye bye to imaginary audience*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009