when i should be studying

I've wasted the whole day doing nothing but eat, talk on the phone and watch tv.

I've been stuffing myself a lot these days...and when i say stuff, i mean STUFFFff. i will not include in here the Stuff i've been Stuffing myself with.

speaking of the word "stuff", kinda thought of one of my lecturers going on and on about people with Poor English over generalizing the word "stuff". It's true what he said but being an ex-pastor, i thought he would..u noe, mind his language when telling that to the class. Some of the words he used could be quite hurtful, especially to those who so unfortunately kena his Plagiarism shit cos of their slightly-no-so-strong command of English. I feel for them even when i do *guilty* make fun of people who speak not-so-good engrand or write not-so-well engrand...*malu*

anyways, gonna be having a cup of pineapple stuffed rambutans in syrup later (will be my third this week).



On a totally unrelated note,

i wanna dye my hair. perm it. just do something with it! any suggestions? I'm afraid to go perm it again cos of a bad experience, but i want it curly wurly.

like this *point point*

love the hair color too

i don't know who this celeb is but i love her hair! Vida Guerra is her name.

Besides that, i love Diana ross' Afro look too but i doubt i can pull off this look haha


ooo check out her bigass mane back in...i dunno when.


i just miss having my longass mane. *sigh*


Oh btw i googled "big curls, hairstyle" and i found some pictures that will haunt me in my sleep. (maybe its a sign that i should be studying)

purple hair.......................and nipple (this picture will make even those who love purple HATE the color)


Lil' Kim in da house y'all *gags*

now this is the best.

this doesn't look too scary huh?

try this
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
***
****
******
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh~!


It reminds me of those Sabotage vids where the early scenes are some normal/cute/provoking/sexy kinda stuff with very low volume and u'd have to max your speakers to hear whats going on...and outta no where U'd see some monsters/gross stuff (something like that pic) *points to top* accompanied with a LOUD screaming sound. hahHHAha too bad i don't have my ka-changs (photoshop) with me or i'll edit that pic to make it look much......better *bwahhaha*

*shivers while staring at the pic again* I don't know bout u but I'm outta here.

OPTREX!!!! *cries*

i'm obviously obsessed with lining up the ********s ...pls forgive me.

oh and if anything in this entry was offensive to anyone at all, i'll apologize...and all that stuff la...ok? bwahahaha o=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009