rollers, bendies and moo moo ice cream

was looking through some old picture (I've been very nostalgic lately haha) and i was missing my curly hair!

thus after washing my locks today.....


presenting to u aunty teh

stuff a ciggie in my mouth and i'll look just like that landlady from Stephen Chow's KungFu Hustle

SHIT!

hahahhaha!

btw i think i need one those hair nets like the one she's wearing.

my hair was a bit messy because i actually slept with the rollers and bendies (i do not know their actual names)....until i got waken up by

..........
........
.......

GRACE! :P

but that was okay because it was time for me to wake up and continue working on my asses anyways.


I'll be having a sore neck next morning because i plan to sleep with those rollers and bendies.

wonder how will my hair turn out to be tmr


***

on a completely different note.

POSTER DEFENSE was great today. BWAHAHAHA!

and.............our poster is the bomb!

but its so messy erghh and it looks like it's gonna fall off *grumbles*

it's the bomb!

one thing i learn today and it is to talk so much until your lecturer can't question you further about your topic.

nice.


***

one more thing,

I've been very addicted to these Moo ice creams.


its soooooooo good and I had 2 last week.

I have one more in my fridge now and I'm contemplating to take it.....


Crap.

lastly, what on earth am i doing here?!?!?!?!

[edit : oh my crap...my skin in the first pic O___________O]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009