I love my "attitude problem"


Whatever i want to present myself as is my prerogative. I do not dress to try and prove to others who i am nor try to fit in with whoever or whatever society. If you are gonna insult my intelligence and my ability to differentiate what is right from wrong, please do so because i have no right to control the words coming out of your mouth. However, do have in mind that what u said has not and will not affect the way i am. I love my attitude problem too much to change the way i am. Therefore, i am gonna ignore what u have said. simply because ignorance is bliss. And also because i am gonna annoy you more if i do not respond to what you are going to tell me. Silent treatment from me = you being more annoyed. Thank You Very Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009