a camwhore (period)

I've always had a fantasy..

that

on a nice breezy saturday morning/evening..

I'll slip on my uber-sweet-subtly sexy-white-cotton dress

put on my fav scent

my sunnies and my nice weaved hat...or maybe a flower in my hair

then i''ll grab my 11k worth of DSLR equipment not forgetting the tripod with me for gaya purposes

I'll drive straight down to the beautiful beach (assuming there is one not so far away) in my klassique beau (the old school beetle)

Set up a nice sunny spot by the beach

Make myself a couple of drinks and chill by the klassique beau.

have some me time.

and start Camwhoring with the klassique beau!!! (this is actually the main purpose of the whole fantasy).

Wow i could imagine how cute the pictures would turn out..the striking blue and silver tone of the klassique babe...with the sunlight...and the white dress..niceee

*bubble bursts*

oh yeah not exactly 36-24-36 so might not look good inthe pics. And the Klassique beau is still in the workshop for touching up. hair is not long and curly anymore. do not own gaya cameras worth 11k. Where to find nice beach not so far away? Chill by beach alone might be quite sien and handling camera myself would be quite a hassle. sigh.

I think i need to alter my fantasy abit. I think should go with my donkee so i won't be so bored and we could chill together...Oh and maybe pose together too! that would be awesome...yeah and he studied photography..oooh yes yes! Hmm...but i'm afraid he will mind the old school speed of the Klassique Beau. What to do? my dreadhead has a need for sSsssPpppeEeeeed...that my klassique beau might not be able to offer....or not? (inserts smirk and winks). *pauses*

*rofl*

Sometimes i amaze myself.


I'm sorry i couldn't sleep.


*bounces off to cuddle her dreadhead*...virtually =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009