photoshop....too much?

[The orginal date of this post was MAY 30th]

i wouldn't at all say that i know alot about photoshop but i do know that it could do wonders with pictures. EVEN knowing all that, i still get amazed by how some people could really photoshop their pictures to the extend that they look like a totally different person in photos.
As in from a size L to S.

And me, being silly me, i thought "WOW my friends lost so much weight!" and start stressing because they are losing all their baby fats and im not. They looked so good in their pictures in friendster i felt that i was ugly looking at em. HAHA but i was so wrong...and now i feel so much more confident about myself because i dont "diet" and "lose weight" through photoshop (eventhough i could). For me, i make sure my pictures are taken at angles which could hide my chubby cheeks and i delete pics that i look fat in. Im not saying i don't photoshop my pics, I do. I do erase the zits out of my skin, eyebags if they look too horrible in pictures and also adjust the lighting of my pictures to make it look better and colors more attractive...but eww not like from big flabby arms to perfectly toned ones...u get what i mean? come to think of it, photoshopping actually lowers my self esteem, because the more i do it, the less attractive i feel, to be honest i actually like the way my eyebags look on me from certain angles, i dont know, i find them cute >_<. how can i not save pics like this right?
<<<<<

i really think the bags look cute from this angle>>>>>







Anyways, today im gona make myself look pretty, look dolly and im going for plastic surgery...........throughthe all mighty photoshop.


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


This is one of my favourite pictures. You would have seen this if u've visited my friendster page, i know i look silly in it but i stil like it very much.



Eventhough i love this pic, my skin looks real bad in there...therefore, i made my skins less oily and much smoother in this second pic.

*bimbo tone* OMG those Bags and those cheeks, so chubby!!! *click click click click*


But then, big noses are deemed unattractive...so nose was made smaller and higher. Eye were also magnified a little BECAUSE pretty girls have big eyes. *roll eyes*...


*still in bimbo tone* pHEw!! at least i dont look so like chubby now...oh damn i think i need to look like fairer to be like prettier because most chinese girls are fair...hmm but my nose looks abit like jacko's OH nooooo and those nostrils...*click click click click*


Nose and lips were then corrected to look more normal. Nostrils made smaller.


hmm alright, i think this nose suits me fine *giggles*....oooh and my lips tooo..at least they're not so big and ugly like my old lips.

alright, im done...but because i look so frozen in the 4th pic, i adjusted the ligthing to make my frozen look not so obvious..



There u have it. After an hour of plastic surgery *claps in excitement*. weeeeee~!!! i look like a doll.

Hmmm damn potong if i compare my complexion in my 4th pic and my 1st :( but whatever, i still love my first picture the most, because that is how i really look.

ps - if im ugly then so are u. note i wanted to look dolly! like a DOLL...not human...>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009