big baby

I'm loving the holidays...

i can't believe its coming to an end....

I don't want to start working on that ASS....

i don't want to revise my work....

I'm so sick of printing notes....

I just wanna chill around and eat more nasi briyani...nasi tomato...kuih lapis...other kuih raya....keropok whatever...muruku...rendang...kumar chicken...ketupat...omg lemang...OTAK OTAK...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't care if i sound stupid i just wanna keep hiding under my comforter...stay in my comfort zone...hug/sniff/cuddle/poke/snuggle/wrestle/tickle/kissie my donkwee...suck my favourite flavoured lollie-pop...eat my strawberry yoghurt...drink vitagen...nibble on raisins

>.<

i sound like i miss food more than my holidays....-_- sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009