ikan vs itik

Went around visiting some of Dad's friends who were celebrating Deepavali and since we were near the "fish market" daddy sometimes buy fish from, daddy thought of bringing our family friends to the market to get fishayyyy

This market was somewhere near Pulau Indah...20 odd km from Klang

They tailgated us all the way to the fish market *tsk tsk tsk*

We went by the village areas and the scenaries were awesome...*smacks self for forgetting to snap pics along the way* ooo i saw alot of monkeys and cows along the way too.


Then we reached the fish market...

some of the stuff laying around the area...

There u have it...the FISH. I didn't step into the wet area in this pic because it's wet and it stinks. eww. eww. eww. They've all sorts of fish there but none that i know of, i can't recognise fishes and associate their breeds to their looks.

I only recognise Garoupa's because they are fat, black, ugly, taste damn good and are expensive enough to be remembered by me. *grins* but there weren't any Garoupas sold. i saw some sharks though...and my neighbour bought one of those.



This whole place is all about seafood so the cock felt left out...

You can tell from my expressions that the market stinks alright..We spent a total of 350 bucks at the market. O__O Guess i'll be eating alot of fish at home the next few weeks.

U think the fish market was gross?

i've found something even more gross than that fish market..

*
*
*
*
*
*

ewwww. *disinfects blog*


Snapped some pics during dinner the other day


Peking Duck yo

I hope i didn't annoy them too much


We're supposed to only eat the skin of the duck in this dish...

Therefore, this piece of duck was a lil too thick...

This was perfect =D

yummy.


Nothing interesting in my life lately so I'll just end this post with a self potrait.

Here's my latest self potrait...

Ciao!


*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

HAHAHA of course not!

I got the inspiration to edit it this way because i looked a lil chubby in this pic and it reminded me of my cousin Jade.

She used to always chub up her cheeks and go "My name is Chub-beh....laa dee daa" in her English accent. Haha she's real adorable :D

Okay then...

My self potrait :)


oh and some updates about my ear.

i picked up my house phone today...

held it against my left ear = dial tone

held it against my right ear = no dial tone

-__-

Thats all for now, Buhbye~

EDIT : *grabs anything made outta wood and squeezes tightly* mum said i will eventually be *cough*fat*cough* like in the edited pic...NO NO NO!! *squints* sigh...why do i always like to make a fool outta myself in my blog? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009