another taggie tag tag

A guy by the name of Eu Jon Sern initially tagged a Michael Teh and then edited it so now its a Michelle Teh....now sounds like my name huh? haha

[edited : Looks like i got tagged by Ming Zi Zi tooo hahaha ]


SEVEN THINGS I'M EXPERIENCING NOW..
1. Feeling cold cos the air conditioner is set to 18 degrees and I'm too lazy to switch it off.
2. My nose is trying to run away from me because i feel cold.
3. Guilt because I'm supposed to be studying right now.
4. Guilt because I will be going to stick that spoon of ice cream in my mouth soon.
5. The feeling of missing someone...
6. Eyes feeling dry and heavy cos I'm sleepy.
7. Confused because I'm not trying to study even though i should be and also confused as to why am i so stubborn.


SEVEN THINGS I'M THINKING NOW
1. How good will that ice cream taste?
2. Will i be able to do well this sem?
3. Should i or should i not go for an internship during the break?
4. Is my foncusede taking proper care of Mr. Weeble?
5. What else is there that is on my mind.
6. What should i cook for lunch tomorrow?
7. Are you starting to get bored of this?

SEVEN THINGS I'M WORRYING ABOUT
1. Why am i worrying about something?
2. My future.
3. My financial problems (always most oftenly BROKE brghhh)
4. Whether those scars will be permanent on my skin -_-
5. Will they hire me?
6. Do i really want to work there?
7. Will i be able to study tomorrow?


SEVEN THINGS I'M HAPPY ABOUT
1. My family.
2. Having my baybee boogene.
3. My new hair color, though it took some time to get used to it.
4. I'm not feeling that moody anymore.
5. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.
6. I don't have to wake up early the day after tomorrow also.
7. I don't have to wake up early for my coming Saturdays after this one.


SEVEN PEOPLE I TREASURE
1. Family.
2. Mr Weeble.
3. Friends, all of them no matter near of far, cannot list la :)
4. Extended family members (cousins, uncles, aunts..)
5. God.

thats already more than 7 !


SEVEN THINGS I WANA IMPROVE
1. Confidence.
2. Controlling my emotions...
3. Discipline...
4. Exam results.
5. Appearance.
6. Public Speaking skills.
7. Multitasking..


SEVEN THINGS I'M STRONG AT
1. Falling asleep during lectures. I excel in this.
2. Getting Mr. Weeble's huggies *squeals*
3. Blogging? *cough cough*
4. Criticizing? *ehhhe*
5. Being Bitchy? *Because people say I'm bitchy =(*
6. Imitating those operator voices haha
7. Cooking? heheheheh


SEVEN THINGS I'M WEAK AT
1. Telling jokes and stories.
2. Doing tags like these...
3. Writing..
4. Being in control of myself sometimes...
5. Staying focus on something...
6. Staying awake...
7. Waking up in the morning.


SEVEN THINGS I ADORE EATING
1. Risottoooooooo I'm craving for these!!!!!
2. Pasta Pasta and more Pasta!
3. Lamb Shanks :D
4. Chicken wings me marinated ehehehe
5. Gon Low Mee my Mr Weeble makes *slurps*
6. Abalone, Shark's fin and scallops
7. Those Korean, Hong Kong, Taiwanese Instant noodles.


SEVEN THINGS I ADORE DRINKING
1. Orange Juice, PEEL Fresh : any fresher, u gotta peel em yourself ;)
2. Ribena
3. Water hahahha
4. Pussyfoot ;)
5. Sparkling juices
6. Those Vodka yeen, wen, vat and i didn't get for our bbq this time around hahaha
7. V-soy SoyMilk!


SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT
1. Oxygen...haha lame :P
2. Me Home :)
3. Me soulmate *squints*
4. My laptop.
5. Internet access.
6. Cash hahaha
7. My phone....:(

SEVEN THINGS I FEAR TO SHOW
1. My angry side.
2. My clumsy side.
3. My make-up less face :(
4. My weak side...
5. My flaws...Physical flaw...bleh
6. My room hahahhaha
7. My Wardrobe!


SEVEN PEOPLE I TAG

the seven dwarfs from snow white :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009