Jess Simpson VS Pam Anderson

About a year ago.

some fella was eavesdropping and over heard this convo between 2 dumb blondes. One, well known for being dumb, the other....well, there have been debates for and against her being a dumb blonde.


Love this picture of Jessica Simpson


Some of her famous quotes:

-“I think there's a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!”


-“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'”

-“On my first day of Jr. High I was in Geography class, and the teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. And I was sooo excited. I was like, Damnit! It's my first day of 7th grade, Im in jr high and i know this answer. So i raised my hand I was the first one and I said A-E-I-O-U!”

-“I don`t think people would take me seriously . They take me seriously as a blonde”


- “Sweet Kisses is very personal to me, and I can't wait to share it.”



-“'Jessica, you want some buffalo wings?' 'Sorry I don't eat buffalo.'”


VS

hmm you probably won't be able to recognize Pamela Anderson that well in this pic, try the one below.

much better? hehe now let's try both the pictures together

There you go.

Some of her quotes.

-“It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.”

-“Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.”

-“In junior high a boy poured water down my shirt and yelled: `Now maybe they'll grow.”


-“I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out..”

all quotes from thinkexist.com


Anyways their conversation went something like this.


Jessica: Hey! I've always wanted to ask you...

Pamela: *smiles*

Jessica: How is it that you guys always manage to run sooooo slowly during the opening of Baywatch? *puzzled*


Pamela: Oh...well, there is this technology around known as S.......L........O.........W motion.



Jessica wins (depends how u see it) tsk tsk tsk. Respect her la.

Btw here are some pictures i find nice of em and their exs.



Jessica and Nick



Pammy and a kid. Wait, are these 2 still together or what?

I've got so much work to start on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kontradikcion Design by Insight © 2009